Angelbot's shop owner, Brook, creates a wide assortment of gift giving options. Finger puppets, greeting cards, camera/gadget holders, and (my favorite) custom cupcake and cake toppers.
Do you need a greeting card for someone that LOVES bacon?
Or do you need something to hold your gadgets?
Brook even sells this one-eyed Gluten Monster Finger Puppet:
My favorite Angelbot items are the little wooden dolls/cupcake/cake toppers. They are just sooo adorable!
Aren't they sweet? They remind me of the vintage Fisher Price Little People (just the body and head) except with clothing! And best of all...you can order extra little outfits for them!!!
She also makes super hero cake toppers for boys (and girls). She doesn't have those listed yet, but I am hoping she lists them soon (hint, hint, Brook) because I want to order one for Grace to "give" to her daddy for Father's Day!
The two pictured above are the ones that I ordered for Grace. Here are a few pictures of the Candle-Head Cutie on Grace's birthday cake:
Okay, so now for the giveaway portion of this post!
After many "conversations" with Brook, I decided to ask her if she would sponsor a giveaway to celebrate my 100th post here at Under the Big Oak Tree!
I'm so happy to announce that she agreed!
The winner will receive one candlehead or cupcake topper
and can choose the outfit and hairstyle
(one doll and one dress up to $15).
Brook will also cover the shipping.
Here's how you can enter:
- Follow this blog and leave me a comment letting me know you are a follower. If you already follow this blog, leave me a comment letting me know. (be sure to include your email address with your comment)
- Subscribe to this blog and leave me a comment letting me know you are a subscriber. If you already subscribe, leave me a comment letting me know. (be sure to include your email address with your comment)
- Visit Brook's Etsy Shop, Angelbot and then come back here and leave me a comment telling me what your favorite item is. (be sure to include your email address with your comment)
- Become a FaceBook Fan of Angelbot and leave me a comment letting me know that you did. (be sure to include your email address with your comment)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me a comment (with your link) letting me know you did. (be sure to include your email address with your comment)
Pictures are really cute Alison.
Oh, I love that cake topper. Its so adorable.
I think my fave is the Shabby Chic candle head . It's hard to choose just one though.
Congrats on post 100!!
I like the watermelon candle head cutie. Thanks
I like the nerd holder!
I wanted to thank you for voting for me yesterday -- I really really appreciate it!!
What a CUTE shop, and congrats on 100 posts!! Wow!!!
And yes, I NEED a bacon greeting card. Have you met my husband?? LOL
My fav item is the nerd herder -- those are fantastic! Thanks for the chance!
valerie (at) frugalfamilyfunblog (dot) com
I really like the nerdherder. My daughter would love the little candle head dolls.
wholarmor at yahoo.com
Congratulations on your 100th post!!! I am both a follower and a subscriber. I really the odds and ends gadget wallet at Brooks "Angelbot" shop. Her candle head cupcake toppers are so cute.
Thank you to everyone that has entered so far! Good luck!
Stacey sent me an email stating that she received an error message when she tried to comment. So, I want to manually enter her comment here:
" Congrats on your 100 blog post !!! And I love the little girl cake toppers, especially the red/white gingham one ! So cute !!!!!
I love Etsy shops!
I follow your blog through Google Friend Connect
I like the Pinky Black Blossum- dress up doll set!
What a great shop. I love that alphabet crew!
Post a Comment