Rice and Beans was skipped on Friday night. I didn't get around to presoaking my beans and didn't want to do the quick soak method this time. So, Rice and Beans was replaced with McDonald's Filet-O-Fish sandwiches. Mmmmm! I love junk food! :)
This week, I'm going to TRY to stick to the plan a little better. And try to remember to soak my beans for the rice and beans for Friday.
- Monday: pasta with vegetables, chicken, garlic and oil
- Tuesday: ham steak, Colcannon, corn
- Wednesday: chicken croquettes, rice pilaf, vegetable
- Thursday: chicken ala king
- Friday: rice and beans
- Saturday: leftover buffet
- Sunday: to be determined
The colcannon and rice and beans are new recipes I'll be trying and posting either here or on my other blog: My Vintage Kitchen.
Read this post to learn about recipes that were included in last week's menu plan.
I'm participating in I'm an Organizing Junkie's weekly blog carnival, Menu Plan Monday. For recipes and menu planning ideas, go take a peek!