Just in time for the summer barbecue season, Under the Big Oak Tree will giveaway some lip smacking good BBQ products from Butch's Smack Your Lips BBQ!
Three lucky winners will receive a bottle of Butch's Smack Your Lips BBQ Sauce and a jar of Magic Dust Dry Rub!
We love the Butch's Smack Your Lips BBQ products and plan on using them a lot this summer! I already stocked up on several sauces and rubs by placing an order on the Butch's Smack Your Lips BBQ website! We'll be doing a lot of grilling this summer: pork, chicken, salmon, burgers....Mmmmm!
|Magic Dust Dry Rub used on grilled pork chops.|
|Boneless chicken breast slathered with Butch's Smack Your Lips BBQ Sauce.|
A few months ago, Joe went wild boar hunting with his nephews. Since we now have a freezer full of wild boar (pork???), I want to try Butch's recipe for pulled pork as seen on Throwdown with Bobby Flay. You can find the recipe at FoodNetwork.com.
|Butch appeared on episode 114 of Throwdown with Bobby Flay. |
On Demand is currently running this episode.
Check out your On Demand menu for episode listings.
But believe me, you aren't limited to just using Butch's products for grilling. Here are some other ways that we've used Butch's Smack Your Lips BBQ Sauce and Magic Dust Dry Rub:
- Check out Debbi's recipe for BBQ Chicken Enchiladas. She incorporated both the sauce and dry rub into this recipe making it a favorite in my house!
- Just recently, I substituted some of Butch's sauce for my usual homemade sauce in my BBQ Chicken Salad Wraps. Perfect!
- And the Magic Dust Dry Rub is great to use in place of salt! Think: French Fries, omelets, potato salad, corn on the cob......
Three winners will be selected via Random.org. There will be several ways to enter. Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry. Don't forget the mandatory entry should be done first in order for the bonus entries to be counted.
- Check out the Butch's Smack Your Lips BBQ website and come back to this post and leave a comment telling me something you've learned from the site.
(don't forget to leave a comment on this post for each of the entries below)
- Like Butch's Smack Your Lips BBQ on Facebook and tell them that Under the Big Oak Tree sent you.
- Follow Under the Big Oak Tree publicly using Google Friend Connect. (See right sidebar.)
- Subscribe to this blog via email. (Use the buttons at the top right sidebar.)
- Like Under the Big Oak Tree on Facebook. (Use the buttons at the top right sidebar.)
- Follow TheBigOakTree on Twitter,, let me know your Twitter handle/id in your comment/entry. (Use the buttons at the top right sidebar.)
- Tweet this Giveaway and provide the link in your comment here.
- Blog about this Giveaway and provide the link in your comment.
- I have another giveaway to post in a couple of days. If you enter that other giveaway, you will earn another entry to this giveaway! Just come back here after entering the other giveaway/s and let me know (in a comment) that you entered.
- Please provide your email address with your comments. I need to contact you in order to let you know that you've won. To avoid spam, you can enter your email address like this: UnderTheBigOakTree at gmail dot com.
- Remember, comments are counted as entries. So to earn entries (mandatory or additional) you must leave a comment for each task (after task is complete) for it to be counted.
- Additional entries or bonus entries will only be valid IF the mandatory entry is complete.
- Giveaway will close on June 13th at 10:00 pm, EST. Three winners will be chosen by random.org and contacted by email. Winners will also be announced in a new blog post and will have 48 hours to claim their prize, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the US or Canada only.
- I was not compensated in any way to do this review. Butch's Smack Your Lips BBQ provided me with 2 non-returnable products for my family to sample and review as well as the products provided for this giveaway. The opinions stated in this review are honest and my own.
Good Luck! ( I hope you win!)