Last week, I did much better in following the meal plan. I still strayed a bit due to some lingering chaos from being sick for a week and a half. But we avoided take-out and finished up most of the leftovers in the fridge.
This week, I am in a cooking mood. At least at this very moment. Last time I claimed to be in a cooking mood, I got sick and didn't manage to follow my menu plan at all! Hoping things go as planned this week!
- Monday: Meat Loaf, sour cream mashed potatoes, brown sugar-glazed carrots and onions.
- Tuesday: Freezer Night. (Pediatrician appointment near dinner time.)
- Wednesday: Veggie Pizza.
- Thursday: Leftover Night.
- Friday: Spaghetti with Meatballs and Kielbasa.
- Saturday: My Birthday...undecided about dinner...maybe some Chinese take-out.
- Sunday: Crock Pot Chicken, Scalloped Potatoes, Green Bean Casserole.
Be sure to check out my other blog, My Vintage Kitchen. I'll be posting some recipes there this week. Look for my recipe for meatloaf, veggie pizza, & scalloped potatoes. Also, I may be trying a new recipe for Crock Pot Chicken and if I do, I'll post the recipe after I make it.
I'll also be sharing my recipe for Fudge. It's really easy and makes a great gift during the holidays...or whenever!
For more menu planning inspiration, check out Menu Plan Monday hosted each week by I'm an Organizing Junkie.
Post a Comment