- Monday: Fried Spaghetti (see below)
- Tuesday: Bacon, Eggs, Fried Potatoes and Toast
- Wednesday: Pork & Sauerkraut, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
- Thursday: Salmon, Rice, Broccoli
- Friday: Whole Chicken in the Crock Pot
- Saturday: Pork Chops, Mac n Cheese, Green Beans
- Sunday: Leftovers
Leftover Spaghetti Tip:A great way to serve leftover spaghetti is to fry it. Especially, when there isn't a lot of leftover sauce. When we have spaghetti (with meat sauce or plain sauce) for dinner and there is some left, I pack away the leftovers in the same container. Usually by the next day, the pasta has absorbed most of the sauce. Rather then opening another container of sauce (jarred or from the freezer) I will put the leftovers into a frying pan and fry it up until it's heated through. I like it to go a little longer than that and let some of the noodles get a little crispy!
My parents used to do this all the time when I was a kid and it's especially good with meat sauce. But the plain sauce works too! When my husband fries the spaghetti, he adds butter to the pan. I don't think that the butter is needed and prefer it without.
Also, today, I want to share a free sample link that I found in my weekly email from MySavings.com. Click the icon below to sign up for your free sample.
I'm not a coffee drinker myself, and hubby doesn't drink Dunkin' Donuts coffee, but the sample could make a nice addition to a small gift since the holidays are coming!
I'll be sharing this post with the following blog carnivals this week:
- Menu Plan Monday hosted by I'm an Organized Junkie
- Kitchen Tip Tuesday hosted by Tammy's Recipes
- Works For Me Wednesday hosted by We are That Family