Here's my Favorite Five for this week:
- Chinese Take Out. Saturday was my birthday and as a rare treat, Joe picked up some Chinese food on his way home from work! No cooking, yummy food and easy clean-up! Perfect!
- Clearance Racks. On Monday, we ran some errands and I found a sweet little dress for Grace at Target. It was on clearance for 1/2 off! I posted a picture of it on Wednesday if you want to take a look. She's going to wear it for her first Turkey Day!
- Grace's new bath tub. She was getting too big for her plastic tub, so we bought her a new tub on Monday...again, at Target. It's a big, pink duck and she loves it! It's all soft-sided (kind of like a raft...you blow it up). She splashes and plays like crazy in it!
- FREE Chicken. A while ago, Chick-fila had a promotion to sign up for free chicken coupons. We finally got around to using them on Monday while we were running our errands. YUM!
- Peppermint-Chocolate Chip Milk Shakes. I was so excited to see that Chick-Fila had these already. They are a seasonal item and I thought that it would be too early for them to be selling them since it's not even Thanksgiving yet. They are super-yummy with bits of chocolate and crushed up candy canes. Mmmm!
Check out Susanne's blog, Living to Tell the Story, to read what other people loved about their week.
Happy belated Birthday!
Yum, that shake sounds wonderful. We don't have chick-fila around here. I wonder if DQ could whip something along the same lines.
Happy Birthday to you.
Food & SALES! Great week! I bet Grace is going to look adorable in that sweet little dress!
We don't have a Chic File near our house but I have eaten at them a couple of times and they are yummy! Those milk shakes sound delicious. Sounds like a good week :)
Thanks for stopping by. I am so pleased my dil is willing to decorate my tree. I am not that great at it, and hers looks great. She has quite a knack for it. Plus I ill get to play with the baby while she does it. Good trade off!!!
We bought a pre lit tree about 8 years ago and it is so worth it, but I have lost my enthusiasm for decorting it. So I cannot wait to see what she does.
Stop by again some time. blessings.
Post a Comment