True to form, I cooked too much food! After putting it all away (and sending some home with our guests), our refrigerator is overflowing with leftover party food!
This morning, I pulled everything back out and separated into smaller portions. I kept some in the fridge for this week and froze the rest for later.
I love having pre-cooked food in the freezer for last minute lunch guests! (hint hint, Mom!)
So, my menu for this week is pretty much a leftover buffet, but I will try to make new meals using the leftover components.
- Monday: kielbasa sandwiches / pierogi
- Tuesday: buffalo wings / Roasted Garlic and Potato Soup
- Wednesday: meatball sandwiches / macaroni & shrimp salad
- Thursday: Cowboy Stew (from the freezer)
- Friday: spaghetti & meatballs / garlic bread
- Saturday: Kielbasa Soup (using vegetables from veggie tray)
- Sunday: Asian-Style Pepper Steak (unless we get Chinese take-out for a Valentine's Day treat!)