In fact, she is so obsessed, that the words "Sesame Street" are often the first thing she says in the morning.
I guess it could be worse, it could be that show about the guy that lives in a pineapple under the sea...
Last weekend, I wanted to get one more visit to Sesame Place in before my season pass expires and the park closes for the season at the end of the month.
Grace didn't object!
Here are some photos of the Neighborhood Street Party Parade. Since this month was The Count's Halloween Spooktacular at Sesame Place, all of the floats were decorated for fall and the characters were dressed in Halloween Costumes!
I'll be linking this post to the following blog carnivals and linky parties:
- Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Mom
- Wordless Wednesday at Wordless Wednesday
- Outdoor Wednesday at A Southern Daydreamer
- Wordful Wednesday at Parenting By Dummies
- Halloween Fun at It's A Blog Party!