Anyone that knows me personally, knows that my dog is my first baby. My Remmy Girl is part of the family and she knows it! She is spoiled and cuddled on every available minute of the day! She returns the favor, too! When I was pregnant with Grace, she never left my side. Always following me and snuggling with me throughout the entire pregnancy.
Because she is so loyal (and cute, too!), I like to make sure she is happy. I buy the food she likes, she gets new toys more often than some kids I know, and I like to keep the cupboards well-stocked with delicious treats!
When I was offered the chance to let her sample some Milo's Kitchen dog treats, I was really excited! Especially when I found out that they are Made in the USA!
Remmy LOVES people food and we do give her some table food, but try to limit it as much as we can. Milo's Kitchen Treats have 100% chicken or beef as their #1 ingredient. With the varieties of treats available, dogs get the taste of people food but in a treat made especially for them!
This is a photo of the box that my prize pack was shipped in. See how realistic those treats look? Remmy and her pals (Sweet Pea the Pomeranian and Sammy the Border Collie) gobbled up these treats so eagerly, I wasn't able to get pictures!
Here is some information about Milo’s Kitchen® Treats:
· Our dogs deserve only the best. That means treats made in the U.S.A. with real chicken or beef as the #1 ingredient, and no artificial flavors and colors.
· Milo’s Kitchen® Home-style Dog Treats believes dogs deserve treats made with the same quality of ingredients and care that you want for your food. That’s why we made a treat truck just for dogs!
· Each recipe is carefully prepared to bring out all the flavors your dog loves. Milo’s Kitchen makes a unique line of mouthwatering varieties for your dog including: Chicken Meatballs, Beef Sausage Slices with Rice, Steak Grillers Recipe, Chicken Grillers Recipe, Grilled Burger Bites, and Chicken Jerky Recipe.
Did you know that Milo's Kitchen is hitting the road and sharing their 100% real, homestyle
treats with dogs all across America? In fact, Pennsylvania Readers:
The Milo’s Kitchen Treat Truck will be coming to your area so
plan a special date with your dog and join us:
August 5th - Pittsburgh, PA
Pittsburgh Pirates Bark At The Park
115 Federal St.
*Dog parks are subject to change due to weather
and foot traffic.
· Please let us know if you plan on attending the event so we can be sure to keep you updated on any location changes.
· It wouldn’t be a food truck without home-style dog treats! Your dog is invited to try free samples of Milo’s Kitchen® treats so you can figure out which varieties will have your four-legged friend begging for more.
· There’s no such thing as too many pictures of dogs. Receive family portrait photos straight from the Milo’s Kitchen photo booth or take your own selfies. Don’t forget to show off your dog’s look on Facebook, or via Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #MKTreatTruck.
Here are some helpful links so you can learn more about Milo's Kitchen Treats:
Would you like to win a Milo's Kitchen Prize Pack including a $25 VISA Gift Card to share with
your pup? Entering to win is easy using the rafflecopter form below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
U.S. Residents Only.
Winner will be chosen randomly via rafflecopter and will be notified by Under the Big Oak Tree via email.
Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize by replying with their shipping information (sorry no P.O. Boxes). Failure to claim prize within the time frame will result in a new winner being selected.
Disclosure: The Milo’s Kitchen® dog treats, gift cards, and information have been provided by Milo’s Kitchen®.