Over at Never Growing Old, Java hosts Meet Me On Monday. It's a great blog hop where she invites us to share a little bit about ourselves each week by answering a few questions. It sounds like fun, so I thought I'd join in this week! You can join in too, just click the Meet Me On Monday logo to take you to this week's questions.
Here's what Java asks us this week:
1. What is your favorite kind of pie?
- Pie is usually the last thing I would choose for dessert. I usually prefer cakes or cookies. A few years ago, I tried Pecan Pie and it was love at first bite! MMmmm!
- Right now, I'm not driving (long story), but when I was driving, running out of gas was something that terrified me. I never let the truck get below a 1/4 tank and I got gas on my way to work 2 times a week, just to make sure it was always close to being full.
- Just one. Having friends with parents that spoke other languages, I've picked up a word or two here and there, but not enough to even speak a full sentence. Unless you consider Old Man No Pants a sentence (in polish)!
- No, but I should. I really, really should.
- Worst eating habit? Hmmm. I have a few! I am a junk food junkie that eats too much, too fast! (I really need to start counting my points on Weight Watchers again!).
Have a great Monday!