I had to make a few changes to last weeks menu plan, mainly because (again) I made too much food for our small family. And since I am determined to empty my chest freezer, I decided we would just eat a lot of leftovers rather than add them to my still-full freezer! So a couple of meals from the menu plan were skipped.
I'm a day late for menu planning, but still wanted to get this posted.
- Monday: Chicken Noodle Soup
- Tuesday: Breakfast
- Wednesday: Easy Tomato-Bacon Sauce over pasta
- Thursday: Black Bean Soup
- Friday: Leftovers
- Saturday: Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Sunday: Super Bowl (still undecided)
I hope everyone has a great week!