Good Morning, everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful week! It seems like forever since I posted (aside from yesterday's quick post). Grace is playing nicely while watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so I figured I'd share this week's menu plan with you. This is a busy week for us, so I'm keeping dinners really simple:
- Monday: grilled steak, baked potatoes, steamed veggies
- Tuesday: wraps (using leftover pepper steak for the filling), salad
- Wednesday: cheese steaks, fries, salad
- Thursday: spaghetti with meat sauce
- Friday: Leftover Buffet.
- Saturday & Sunday: undecided
See?! I told you I was keeping it simple! Next month, I hope to try a few new recipes that I've seen online. I'm in a cooking rut, anyway. I'm getting tired of the same old meals week after week. Now that it's finally feeling a bit like spring (felt like summer yesterday), I'll have to find some recipes to replace the soups and stews that we ate all winter long! What's your favorite summer recipe?
Have a great day, everyone! Don't forget to check out Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menu planning inspiration!