Over then next few months, I'll be incorporating the following recipes into our weekly menu plans! It's going to be difficult to decide which one to try first!
- Italian Cupboard Soup. I've never made a soup using pork before. To be honest, aside from bacon and ham, I don't prepare pork very often. After reading the recipe for this 30 minute soup with only 6 ingredients, I'll be adding pork chops to my shopping list (when they go on sale).
- Bacon Butternut Squash Soup. I'm probably the only person on the planet that hasn't cooked with butternut squash. In fact, I don't remember ever eating it before. That's going to change! Soon! I'm sure we're going to love this soup....there's bacon in the recipe! I'll probably skip the greens and replace the frozen puree with Pioneer Woman's Butternut Squash Puree.
- Buffalo Chicken Chili. Buffalo Wings and Chili. Two of my favorite game-time eats! I'm anxious to try this recipe and see how how they are together in the same bowl!
- Chicken and Bean Stew. I don't know too many people that claim to like lima beans. I love 'em! While they're good on their own with just a bit of salt, I do prefer them when they added with other foods. I think this stew will be a wonderful alternative to the more traditional stews I normally serve.
- Chicken Corn Chili. This recipe is right up my alley! I love corn, love chili and love chicken! I don't think I can go wrong with this one!
What's your favorite part of fall? What recipes are you looking forward to trying this season?