Chipotle Chicken Fajita Rice Bowls
- 6 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 lb. chicken breast, boneless/skinless, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 vidalia onion, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo, diced
- 2 tsp. adobo sauce
- 1 cup frozen fire roasted corn
- 1/2 cup water
- cooked brown rice
- In a large skillet, add chicken, onion and bell peppers to hot oil over medium heat.
- Cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in salsa, chipotles and corn and allow to cook until corn is thawed.
- Stir in water. Bring to boil.
- Cover and reduce heat.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve over cooked rice.
- If desired, top with fat free shredded cheese or fat free sour cream. Jalapenos would be delicious, too!
- This would be great served over leftover quinoa or atop a bed of lettuce.
- Full Plate Thursday at Miz Helen's Country Cottage (congratulate Miz Helen as she moves her blog from blogspot.com to http://www.mizhelenscountrycottage.com
We would really enjoy your Chipotle Chicken Fajita Rice Bowls, this looks delicious, pinning this one!
Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a great day!
Come Back Soon!
How many points?
Post a Comment