Everyone is either shopping for school supplies, looking for school clothes and uniforms, or planning healthy lunches for their kids.
Grace isn't in school yet, she's just 15 months old. I don't even want to think about the day that my sweet baby girl has to leave me and go to school every day. Nope. Won't think of that now, I have plenty of time before that happens. Although, I know that her first day of school will arrive faster than I think! (sob!)
Since I shop online for a lot of Grace's clothes, my in-box has been flooded with deals for Back to School clothes. Some really great deals.
Here are a few I thought I'd share with you today:
The Children's Place is having several sales:
- Stock Up & Save sale. Many items are $5, $7 and $10!
- Fall Sale (addtions 25% off)
- or a Take 15% off entire purchase sale. Use code Z7AGX6EE8A at checkout or click here for a printable coupon.
In addition to really great prices, OshKosh B'gosh is offering FREE Shipping until Monday on all orders over $50.
- Use code: OKBGFREE at check out.
For a limited time, Carter's is having a sale on many items.
- $6 tees and pants
- $8 microfleece Sleep & Plays
- $10 playsets
- in-store only
- find a location near you
I'll be linking this post to the following carnivals:
- Frugal Finds
- Frugal Friday