I want to start off today's update by saying how happy I am to be involved with such a great group of people! Although, I haven't had the chance to visit each of your blogs, I am totally overwhelmed (in a good way) by all of the love and support you've all shown to me! I do believe that this is just what I needed to get myself motivated to just stop pigging out all day!
Time is a huge issue for me. Joe works a lot of hours, so most of the day it's just me and Grace and boy, is she a handful! No matter what I'm doing, she's dragging me away to do something else. That makes it difficult for me to do much of anything. Most days, by the time naptime rolls around, I'm hit with the big decision of what do accomplish during that little bit of free time. Do I cook? Clean? Blog? Shower?
Because of this, I haven't yet had the chance to "meet" all of my fellow challengers. I'm sorry! I want to be able to show you all the support that you've shown me! I will try my best to visit all of your blogs as soon as I can! In the meantime, know that I am rooting for you! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
So, here's how Day 2 went for me:
Total calories for the day: 1377
Breakfast (163 calories):
- 3/4 cup Special K Chocolatey Delight Cereal
- 2 cups Vegetables
|For dinner, I used a salad plate filled to almost overflowing!|
- 25 grapes
- 1/2 cup rainbow sherbet with whipped cream
- diet pepsi
- Clif Bar
- 1 oz. veggie straws
- 20 grapes
- 8 glasses. Not as great as Monday, I really felt as if I was forcing myself to drink just the 8 glasses.
- Multi-vitamin and Vitamin D supplement taken at dinner.
- With only 3 hours sleep the night before, falling asleep on Monday night was no problem! I really would have liked to stay up and try to get more of the basement cleaned/sorted through, but my eyelids were getting heavy during the 11:00 news. I'm pretty sure I was in bed by midnight and slept until 9:00. Much needed sleep! Day 2 and still no exercise.