We enjoyed some time outside. Even this morning, it was very warm. So much so, that Remmy wanted the pool filled. Normally, my puppy hides when the hose comes out, today she was climbing into the empty pool and giving me sad puppy eyes! Of course, Grace didn't object when I filled the pool!
Me, I enjoyed the shade of the big oak tree while the two of them played and splashed.
Total calories for the day: 1380 (exactly what MyFitnessPal.com suggests for me)
Breakfast (34 calories):
- grapes. That's it. For breakfast, I ate grapes. Then Grace dragged me outside to play, next thing I knew it was lunch time!
- Blueberry Crisp Clif Bar. This was awesome! I loved the chunks of almond that were in this bar. Great texture.
- 1/2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt with 1/4 fresh blueberries
- 12 grain sandwich thin roll, with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray
- Hamburger Macaroni (I adapted my recipe to save some calories)
- Chocolate Brownie Clif Bar
- Milano 100 calorie pack
- Veggie Straws
- Diet Pepsi
- 8 glasses. Again, I had to force myself to finish those last two glasses of water. I enjoyed a glass of Diet Pepsi at the end of the day while watching TV.
- I am so bad with taking meds/vitamins. It's not that I have a problem with swallowing pills or anything I just don't remember to take them. So I am really proud of myself that for three days in a row, I've remembered to take my multi-vitamin and vitamin D supplement!
- Bad on both counts. I was up late on Tuesday night working on journaling my food/water and also doing some blog stuff. It was near 3 am by the time I logged off and went to bed. Amazingly, I felt great by morning! Soon after breakfast, Grace wanted to play outside. After an hour or so out in the heat, we had some lunch and Grace took a really good nap! I used that time to SHOWER, make dinner, empty the dishwasher and then re-loaded the dishwasher. By the time I finished all of that, Grace was up and wanted dinner....it's a never-ending cycle. I will fit it in soon! I promise!
It's always nice when you can make a comfort type meal like your casserole, modified to save calories. Good job on calories!
Go ahead and pat yourself on the back! Good for you!
Thanks, Miss April!
@Debbi Does Dinner Healthy
Thanks, Debbi! Will that count as exercise? ;)
You must be close to my daughter's age. She is a young mother of one, also. She and I are on this weightloss journey together. She is trying to drop 60 lbs., while I have MANY more than that to lose. I look forward to following your blog and sending encouragements your way.
Wow! I just read your profile and saw you are in PA. I am in Alabama, but my daughter who I was telling you about lives in Easton, PA. I am going to send a link to your blog so she can follow.
Post a Comment