A couple of weeks ago, we had a free weekend and took Grace to Kids Castle. I've been wanting to go for a long time. A really long time. Actually, since before Grace was born! I have heard so many great things about the 8-story, wooden playground sculpture (located in Central Park in Doylestown Township) and let me tell you, this place is great!
Grace is a little young for the 8-story castle, but that didn't stop her! I followed her into the castle and helped her with some of the ladders and ropes and she really had a great time!
The park also has a toddler area that she enjoyed, too!
We chose a very hot Saturday to visit the castle. There were a couple of birthday parties going on in the pavillions at the park. So, it was a little crowded in addition to being extremely hot. Due to the heat, we didn't stay very long. Just long enough to explore the inside of the castle and a little of the surrounding area.
I'm looking forward to taking another trip to the castle on a much cooler day!
I'm linking this post to the following blog carnivals and linky parties:
- Say Cheese! at It's a Blog Party
- Wordless Wednesday at Wordless Wednesday
- Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes For Mom
- Outdoor Wednesday at A Southern Daydreamer
- Wordful Wednesday at Parenting By Dummies
- Wordless Wednesday at Frugality is Free
- Works For Me Wednesday at We are That Family