I love when I find new ways to use leftovers. Especially, when it's something simple!
Last week, I made Crock Pot Shredded Buffalo Chicken and we loved it! We used it to make Buffalo Chicken Wraps, but also considered how wonderful it would be on a nice, crisp roll.
Since we enjoy Buffalo Chicken Pizza from our local take out place, I knew I wanted to reserve some of the shredded chicken to use for homemade pizza. Although, my idea of homemade pizza is a store-bought crust covered in our choice of toppings.
Since we didn't have a pizza crust, but I was still in the mood for pizza, I decided to use a tortilla as the base. Mmm! It was soooo good!
Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pizza
- 1 large tortilla
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 -1/2 cup Shredded Buffalo Chicken, heated
- Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce, to taste
- Place tortilla in a frying pan or skillet.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Spread the chicken on top of the cheese.
- Drizzle Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce over pizza, as much or as little as you like!
- Heat over medium heat until cheese is melted and tortilla is crisp.