I love when I find new ways to use leftovers. Especially, when it's something simple!
Last week, I made Crock Pot Shredded Buffalo Chicken and we loved it! We used it to make Buffalo Chicken Wraps, but also considered how wonderful it would be on a nice, crisp roll.
Since we enjoy Buffalo Chicken Pizza from our local take out place, I knew I wanted to reserve some of the shredded chicken to use for homemade pizza. Although, my idea of homemade pizza is a store-bought crust covered in our choice of toppings.
Since we didn't have a pizza crust, but I was still in the mood for pizza, I decided to use a tortilla as the base. Mmm! It was soooo good!
Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pizza
- 1 large tortilla
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 -1/2 cup Shredded Buffalo Chicken, heated
- Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce, to taste
- Place tortilla in a frying pan or skillet.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Spread the chicken on top of the cheese.
- Drizzle Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce over pizza, as much or as little as you like!
- Heat over medium heat until cheese is melted and tortilla is crisp.
Great idea for leftovers. We love our chicken in the crock pot, the kids will be impressed with it on pizza.
Post a Comment