So, here's my first attempt.
- Autumn. I love the crisp, fall weather that we've been seeing here these days. I'm happy that the air conditioners can be turned off (hopefully removed from the windows this weekend) and sweaters and sweatshirts can be brought out of storage. I'm looking forward to seeing the leaves on the trees change color and start to fall. It's such a beautiful time of the year...and cozy too!
- My Crock Pot. I've said this before, but it's worth repeating: I LOVE my crock pot! It's become my favorite kitchen appliance these days. It really has made my life a lot easier. Now, I don't have to stress over finding time to make dinner in the afternoon. Just a few minutes in the morning while the baby is still asleep, and dinner is taken care of!
- Trader Joe's Moisturizing Cream. I found this last year at Trader Joe's. They keep a bottle of it on the check out counter to sample. The full name (and it's a long one) is: Trader Joe's A Midsummer Night's Cream Moisturizing Cream Extra Dry Formula. I chose to buy the unscented version, since I have issues with strong fragrances. This has a slight scent, but nothing overpowering. It's an herbal blend and contains aloe. Now, with the change of weather, my hands have become really dry. Plus with the baby, I feel like I am constantly washing my hands. So, I keep this next to the bathroom sink and try to remember to use after each hand washing. I started using this again just the other day, and I can feel my hands getting softer already!
- Blogging. I'm new at blogging, just about a month ago, I started 2 blogs. One for random topics and the other for recipe and kitchen related topics. I'm enjoying myself a lot. It's the creative outlet that I've been lacking this past year.
- My baby's smile. My daughter is 5 months old today. She is so pleasant and she makes me smile and laugh a lot. My absolute favorite part of the day is when she wakes up. When I hear her stirring and go to get her out of her bed, she greets me with such a huge, smile and sometimes a squeal or giggle!
So, those are my favorites for this week. Sorry, no pictures this time. I'm working on starting to take pictures that I can post on my blogs. Hopefully, soon.