But I did manage to have a few bright spots this week:
- Walks with my baby and my dog. I've managed to take a few short walks with both the baby and the dog. Gracie has just started to like being in the Snuggli and really enjoys seeing the trees and feel the cool breeze. She especially likes to watch her crazy puppy run ahead of us on the leash. The dog is starting to realize (I think) that I have limitations with her when I have the baby with us. She walks differently with us than she does when my husband walks her. Hoping our yard and the field where we take our walks will dry out soon and the nasty weather won't last too long so we can take more walks.
- Dancing with the Stars. I know I mentioned the fall line-up, but I really want to focus on DWTS for this Fave. I am soooo loving that Donny Osmond is on Dancing with the Stars this season! I don't watch it every year and honestly only watched this year because he was a contestent. I really enjoyed the season that Marie was participating. The Osmonds was the first concert I ever went to. My aunts and uncles took me when I was in the 4th grade! I'm also really enjoying Kelly Osbourne on the show too! Twice, she has brought tears to my eyes. I cannot believe that she is the same bratty girl that was on the Osbourne's reality show a few years back! Not only has she kept her language clean, but she really looks like she is enjoying herself and gaining confidence each week. I really hope to see both of them stay a while on the show. Guess I should start voting, huh?
- Hot showers. With Grace sleeping such long hours at night, she doesn't often nap during the day. When she does, it's only for about 10 minutes or so. Hubby works long hours and often eats dinner, plays with the baby for a little while, then goes to bed. While he plays with the baby, I usually take that time to take a nice, hot shower. Sometimes I just stand there and zone out-forgetting that I am in there to wash my hair and scrub crusty baby cereal off of my arms!
- Husband that will eat anything I prepare for him. I love that my husband is not picky. Well, let's say 98% of the time he's not picky. He doesn't care when I announce that we are having leftovers for dinner...AGAIN. Last week, we ate a lot of leftovers. We managed to clean out the fridge without wasting a lot of food. Only one small bowl of soup needed to be tossed.
- My nephew. He turned 16 this week. Gasp! I'm not sure really, whether I should be happy or sad about this. But seriously, he's a really sweet kid and made my day when we left his birthday party. He doesn't hug me each and every time he sees me, (that's okay) but he really shocked me when he hugged me while his girlfriend was there. Usually, if friends are around, I can forget about him even acknowledging that us adults actually exist!