So, I figured that my post for this week's Food On Fridays with Ann, I would recap all of my food talk between this blog and my other blog.
Let's start here Under the Big Oak Tree:
- I talked about my menu plan for the week and also suggested a frugal alternative for Take Out.
- I shared a tip about reviving stale crackers and also talked about our Souper Bowl Party we hosted back in February.
- I shared a link for a free sample of Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food (okay pushing it there with the food related topic....LOL! But dogs gotta eat too!) and also a link to enter to win Free Cupcakes from Little Debbie!
- I participated in the October Fest Carnival of Super Foods. Here's the link to my post about Super Foods.
And today, Friday:
- I shared a quick and easy sandwich recipe: Alison's Gizmo Sandwich.
Now to recap My Vintage Kitchen's food related posts:
- I shared a recipe for Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots and Onions as well as a recipe for Easy Tomato-Bacon Pasta Sauce.
- I gave you another yummy pasta recipe: Pasta with Sauteed Chicken and Vegetables.
- Finished it all with a nice, sticky sweet dessert recipe: Jen's Gooey Butter Cake. Mmmmmm!
Now, that's a lot of talk about food, don't ya think! Gram would be proud! I'll have to call her this weekend and fill her in!
I wanted to thank you for posting to Crock Pot Wednesday and to let you know that Mister Linky is up for this week's event. There's a giveaway going on:) I enjoyed reviewing your week with you.
Oh! A giveaway! Yay! Sounds great! I'm trying to think of more crock pot recipes. I'm running out of "tried and true" recipes. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
Post a Comment