- 1/4 cup Mexican-style corn
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbs. salsa
- 1 medium flour tortilla (I used 96% fat free)
- Place tortilla in hot skillet over medium heat.
- Fill one side of the tortilla with the remaining ingredients.
- Fold other half of the tortilla over the corn/cheese mixture.
- Cook for a couple of minutes on each side, until tortilla is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Total Calories: 274
I've linked this recipe to the following blog carinvals and linky parties:
- Delicious Dishes hosted by It's a Blog Party!
Thanks for visiting my blog today! I think your Corn Quesadillas look yummy!
Post a Comment