I'm not sure of the original source of the recipe, but it sounded delicious so I thought I'd share it with you in case any of you want to try a new recipe to serve with your Christmas dinner.
- 2 cans whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained and chopped
- 1 bag frozen sliced strawberries, thawed and drained
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and chill before serving.
Notes from Mom:
- Excellent served with Turkey, Chicken or Pork. With or without a side of stuffing.
- This relish would work well paired with dessert. For example: Top a slice of Jewish Apple Cake with the relish, then top with a dollop of whipped cream.
This post has been linked to the following blog carnivals and linky parties: