I'm not sure of the original source of the recipe, but it sounded delicious so I thought I'd share it with you in case any of you want to try a new recipe to serve with your Christmas dinner.
- 2 cans whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained and chopped
- 1 bag frozen sliced strawberries, thawed and drained
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and chill before serving.
Notes from Mom:
- Excellent served with Turkey, Chicken or Pork. With or without a side of stuffing.
- This relish would work well paired with dessert. For example: Top a slice of Jewish Apple Cake with the relish, then top with a dollop of whipped cream.
This post has been linked to the following blog carnivals and linky parties:
Oh, this sounds awesome! I haven't made a cranberry sauce but I have several recipes. I'll add this to the list, thanks!
It is so good to see you today. I just love your relish, it would sure be a great compliment to any holiday meal. Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
Your relish sounds incredible! So full of flavor! Thanks for linking it up at Sweet Temptations!
I have made this and even put it over cream cheese and served it with ginger snaps or vanilla wafers, so good!
Post a Comment