I made two different meatloaves that day. Here's the second meatloaf from that day:
Chili Sauce Meatloaf
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 Tbs. dry minced onion
- 1 tsp. dry ground mustard
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
- 5 Tbs. Chili Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set aside 3 Tbs. Chili Sauce, Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Shape into a loaf on a baking pan or press into a loaf pan.
- Top with the reserved chili sauce.
- Bake for 1 hour. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- This was a very tasty meatloaf that sliced down perfectly for sandwiches!