Inspired by my craving for pizza delivery, I decided to throw together a quick meal using the flavors of a supreme pizza! The Jimmy Dean Crumbles really helped this recipe come together quickly. I had this dinner on the table quicker than I could have ever gotten a pizza delivered!
Pizza Pasta Supreme
- 1/2 box gemeli pasta
- 1/2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup diced pepperoni
- 1 cup Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage Crumbles
- 2-3 cups pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese, optional
- Cook pasta according to package.
- Heat oil in pan, add onion and green pepper. Cook until tender, stirring often.
- Add garlic, pepperoni and #JDCrumbles. Stir to combine and heat through.
- Pour in desired amount of pizza sauce. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- When pasta is done cooking, drain.
- Pour into serving bowl and mix with pizza sauce mixture.
- Top with cheese if you like.
This was a very delicious and simple meal to prepare. I love keeping a package of Jimmy Dean Crumbles in my fridge for nights I need to throw something together really quick.