Last night, we had a nice turkey dinner. Turkey, mashed potoes, vegetables. Grace really enjoyed the turkey! Right after dinner, I picked apart the rest of the turkey and divided into 2-cup portions for future meals. We should be able to get 5 more dinners/recipes from that turkey! I also made a huge pot of turkey broth! Mmmmm!
I'll be using some of the diced turkey in a couple of meals this week:
Here's the plan for this week:
- Monday: Enchiladas
- Tuesday: Turkey Noodle Soup, bread, salad
- Wednesday: Applesauce Chicken, potatoes, peas
- Thursday: Turkey Chili, corn bread
- Friday: Beef Stew, biscuits, salad
- Saturday: Chicken, rice, corn
- Sunday: Scalloped Macaroni and Ham, biscuits, salad
Check out Menu Plan Monday at for more menu planning inspiration!