I'm linking this post to the following blog carnivals:
- Say Cheese! at It's a Blog Party!
- Wordless Wednesday at 5MinutesForMom.com
- Wordless Wednesday at Wordless Wednesday
- Wordy or Not So Wordy Wednesday at Traci66
- Wordless Wednesday Linky Party at A Beautiful Mess
- Wordish Wednesday at Supermom
- Wordful Wednesday at Parenting By Dummies
- Wordless Wednesday at Frugality Is Free
- Wordless Wednesday at The Divine Miss Mommy
- Wordless Wednesday at My Life In Jenga
- Photo Tuesdays at Goodbye city, Hello suburbs
What a fun snowy day! I hope there was plenty of hot cocoa? We could go muddin' I suppose. Taint' no snow round these parts! ...plenty of rain though.
that's so cute how she's holding her hands up...like she doesn't want to touch the snow!
How fun! It's fun to watch them as it is SO new to them. It will "new again" next year too as she'll have forgotton over the summer.
How fun! My nephew's Flat Stanley has been having a lot of snowy adventures afterall, most of the country had snow recently!
Oh man, another fun snow post! You guys are making me think snow isn't so horrible, only then I go outside and realize it is!
These pictures are amazing. My son face planted the 1st time he went into the snow- I have pictures of him crying! Thanks for linking to phot tuesday!
Great pics. Looks like so much fun!!
The kids are adorable! They are having so much fun. Thanks for stopping by my site, love to see you again soon...
Post a Comment